Friday, November 18, 2005

Ice cubes on me armpits and stalactites on me nuts!

I was told a couple of months back, by some colleagues at work, that the met office was predicting the coldest winter in the last decade here in the UK. Well, I think that, for once, they've actually got it right!

The cold is definitely coming in now, and coming in fast! Everyday that goes by is colder and colder (eventhough the days have been gorgeous lately! =D)!

And last night: fuckin'ell! I don't think I have ever felt so cold!

I went to Salisbury, as I do every thursday, for my basketball training. The training ran long and by the time we got out, there was no time for showers, cos the place was about to close. At the time I thought it would be silly to put on my clothes, when I was all sweaty and wet!

Well, when I stepped outside, I realized I was a moron not to put them on! It was -3.5 degrees and I was walking to the car in shorts, t-shirt and a wee, thin summer jacket, completely covered in sweat! It was one of the coldest if not THE coldest I have ever felt!

So, boys and girls, todays advice for this winter is: don't wear shorts and t-shirts in the dead of the frozen night, ESPECIALLY if you've just done sports! :)

Man, do I love radiators... the office is so nice and warm now... hum-hum... gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside! ;)

Stay beautiful, peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home