Thursday, November 17, 2005

"I'm stupid! Show me how its done!"

Oh, Baby! It cracked me up! Oh, I laughed so hard I thought my stomach turned to solid cement!

I have already started my Xmas shopping this year! I decided to do all the shopping online this time! And it has been great! Its easy to find what you want... no queues, no rain, no walking for days on end trying to find a shop that does what you are looking for, shopping delivered at your doorstep and one can easily find great deals with the "buy online discounts"! (E-Bay ROCKS!)

Well, everytime I pay for an item I always request the people to send me an email stating the expected date of postage and expected date of delivery. Some people indulge my request, some don't.

Recently I bought a gift for a friend and today I received this email. Read and weep (watch out for the bit I underlined! =D LOL):

"Dear hugoazevedo,

Hi,

I just wanted to let you we have shipped your item today VIA registered Air
Mail. It may take up to 12 to 14 business days to arrive. If you are curious
when it will arrive, open your calendar and count 14 business days from today.
Business days do not include saturday or sunday
.
In some cases it may be
delayed a bit longer due to the postal system.

[... (don't want my friend to know what I bought him/her if the person is reading this! =D) ...]


Please let me know when the item has arrived by leaving me positive feedback.
As I like to keep track of every order and make sure they all arrive safe
and sound.

Sincerely Yours,

Rina"


That, ladies and gentlemen, that's funny right there! I don't care who you are! That's fucking funny right there! :D lolol

Anyway, I'm off to count fourteen business days, which doesnt include saturdays nor sundays, on my calendar!

Stay Beautiful!


PS - A month today, exactly, I'm off to Portugal for a 3 week Xmas holiday! hehe! You are all welcome to join me! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home