Thursday, December 15, 2005

No,no,no.Thats Mr.Azevedo, AD MEng!

Well, today was pay review day! Every year, in December, the company asks each person's managers how they think the person did over the year and then atribute an appropriate pay rise! Well turns out that I managed to convince my managers that I did well (Fools!!! ;D) and got a wee pay rise, which is always nice and welcome, but, most importantly, I also got a promotion!

This promotion entitles me to move to a higher social stratum! My title is no long Junior Programmer - Aerospace Engineer, MEng! I am now an APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER - Aerospace Engineer, MEng! In other words, I am now a LEVEL 2 employee, as oppose to a level 1! How posh and exciting, hey?? hehe

And the best thing is, I don't have business cards, so I dont have to request new ones with a new title! =)

Stay beautiful!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! I´m very proud of you!!
Beijos, Besos, Kisses

1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home